Solutions articles and graphics are available for republication. Just follow a few simple rules:
- If you’re reproducing them in print or broadcast media, you must identify Solutions, including the web address.
- If you are reproducing them online, you must identify Solutions, link to us and preserve all the links contained in the stories.
- Editing is not allowed without permission except to update time references or minor style changes.
- Solutions materials cannot be sold separately.
- Authors must be identified.
- Photos cannot be republished without permission.
- While stories can be republished individually; wholesale repurposing of the site materials is not allowed.
- Questions? Contact Diane Carman at 303-315-5818.
SOLUTIONS MODERATION POLICY
This is a moderated forum. This means that all comments will be reviewed before posting. We work hard to maintain a high level of quality and collegiality in our comments section. In addition, we expect that participants will treat each other, as well as our affiliated institutions, our employees, and our contributors, with respect. Only posts from commenters who use their real name will be accepted. Anonymous comments or posts using pseudonyms will not be allowed.
To ensure that this experience is productive for everyone, please do not submit for posting any material that:
- Would be considered abusive, obscene, indecent, or offensive language
- Is defamatory, abusive, harassing, libelous, threatening, or hateful
- Incites hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality, or sexuality, or other personal characteristics
- For which you do not have the necessary rights, licenses, and consents to distribute
- Constitutes spam, unauthorized advertising, or solicitations of commerce
- Contains long embedded URLs
- Invades anyone’s privacy
- Is far off-topic
- Encourages conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, national, or international law or regulation anywhere in the world
- Contains sexual content or links to sexual content
- Appears to contain irrelevant or excessive links or appears to contain code
- Infringes any copyright, design rights, database rights, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party without the consent of that third party
- Has been manipulated in order to disguise the origin of any uploaded/posted material
- Is in a language other than English
- Impersonates or falsely claims to represent a person or organization
- Personally attacks our writers or readers
Only comments that comply with this use policy will be posted.
We recognize that the web is a 24/7 medium and your comments are welcome at any time. However, given the need to manage resources appropriately, the moderating and posting of comments will generally occur during regular business hours Monday through Friday. Comments submitted after hours or on weekends will be read and posted as early as possible the next day.
This use policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time to ensure its continued use is consistent with its intended purpose.