The evenings are getting cooler and the days shorter. Dont let your exercise routine go by the wayside.
Join family and friends outdoors for some fall activities before the snow flies.
- Rake your leaves into a big pile. Jump and play in the leaves and then do it again!
- Take a walk to find pretty fall leaves to use in art projects and home decorations.
- Organize a friendly game of flag or touch football.
- Get lost (and found again) in a corn maze.
- Walk around a pumpkin patch to find the perfect one.
- Take a trip to the country to pick apples in a local orchard.
- Get your garden ready for spring by planting bulbs and perennials.
- Go on a hike to enjoy the beautiful fall colors.
- Get shrubs and bushes into shape by trimming with manual clippers.
- Split or chop wood for cozy nights by the fire.